The Second Annual Baltimore Uncorked Fundraiser will take place April 12, 2014 at the Baltimore VFW.
We are please to announce the tentative attendees of:
Camelot Cellars Winery, Buckeye Lake Winery, and Sand Hollow Wineries.
For a little twist – we will have Legend Valley Cider
Buckeye Lake Brewery and Homestead Beer Co. will be there as well!
To Order and Pay for tickets online :
Eventbrite Online Tickets
To get tickets in person, call 614-450-0237 to arrange pickup. Office hours currently by appointment only.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 3,700 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 3 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
The BDRC has been accepted to the Kroger Rewards program – now you can contribute by doing your grocery shopping. This will enable us to give back to our community through fracade grants, beautification efforts and restoration of the Victoria Opera House. Signing up is easy – just follow the steps below. Our Organization number is 54738
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO 54738 number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.