The BDRC has been accepted to the Kroger Rewards program – now you can contribute by doing your grocery shopping. This will enable us to give back to our community through fracade grants, beautification efforts and restoration of the Victoria Opera House. Signing up is easy – just follow the steps below. Our Organization number is 54738
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO 54738 number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Baltimore: Uncorked a wine and beer tasting event will take place Saturday September 28, 5-9pm at the Baltimore VFW 3761. The event will feature Ohio wines from central Ohio wineries and Beer from Buckeye Lake Brewery. In addition there will be a selection of non-alcoholic cocktails for all to enjoy. The menu will feature popular hors d’oeuvre of the 1950′s and 60, and will feature some with a modern twist. In addition the VFW has invited Buckeye fans attending the event to view the 8pm OSU vs. Wisconson game on the big screen. The event will feature music from the era and the event will include a silent auction and 50/50 raffle. Raffle tickets are currently on sale at Rock A Bowtique and Flutterby Ceramics in Baltimore. Anyone may purchase raffle tickets and need not be present to win. All proceeds go toward the Victoria Opera House restoration project, the last Opera House in Fairfield County. For more information on the Victoria, go to www.SaveTheVictoria.org.
If you are interested in helping with or sponsoring the event please contact Judith Cosgray, Chairperson of the BDRC at the contact information above.
We are proud to announce a evening of fun, food and wine at Baltimore Uncorked!
The last time the Victoria Opera House held performances was in the late 50′s early 60′s – so in honer of her last hurrah until we open her up again we are having a “Mad Men” themed event with food popular in that time period (and some with our own twist on classics)
All tickets come with sampling tokens and additional tokens can be purchased. In addition cocktail tokens can be purchased to order mixed drinks form the bar. Wine sample sizes are 2oz and beer is 4oz.(These are dictated buy the State Department of Commerce)
There will be an assortment of non-alcoholic drinks as well for our non drinking friends and “designated drivers”
The BDRC is launching a fun and very inexpensive fundraiser – Victoria’s Whirligis
Everyone needs a smile to brighten their day, so how about “Whirling a Friend” by sending a gaggle of Whirling Smiling Pinwheels to greet them. The pinwheels will arrive under the cover of darkness, and in the morning when your friend awakes they will see a yard full of smiles.
The cost to send them to a friend is $5
To have them expertly removed from your yard, we ask a wrangling fee of $5
To purchase Whirligig Insurance so you “Don’t get Whirled” it is $15
For more information call 614-450-0237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whirligig info sheet
Whirl a Friend Contract
Removal order form
Our monthly meeting is TONIGHT, May 15th a@7pm…Basil Park. We will not be discussing the general business operations – but more of an idea and brainstorming and get to know you.
On Saturday evening at 6pm we will be having a Victoria Opera House meeting to go over the plans for the opera house. Please RSVP so we can have enough refreshments.
The Monthly meeting of the BDRC will be Wednesday April 17, 7pm @ Basil Park.
Our dance card is quickly filling up for this year and we need your help. If you can assist us in any way with supplies, donations or volunteering your time we would love to hear from you.
Schedule Of Events:
April 28, 2pm Arbor Day Celebration @ Basil Park
Come enjoy Cookies and Punch to celebrate Arbor Day!
May 15, Baltimore Community Calendar Orders DUE!
June 7-October 11 (Fridays 4-7pm) Farmers Market @ Basil Park.
We will need volunteers to man the booth from 3-7pm. If you are interested one helping one of the market days, please reply.
July 12, 6-9pm Family Fun Sock Hop @ VFW
July 26, Lancaster Festival of the Arts CHAIRish the Arts Event @ the Fairfield County District Library
We will need volunteers to transport the chairs turned art by the LU Art Students; and individuals to be at the event to talk about the Victoria Opera House
July 27, Community Yard Sale Bake Sale
If you would like to bake something or donate water or soda please contact us