The Baltimore Downtown Restoration Committee, Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce have come together to conduct a survey of life in Baltimore. Please take 5 minutes to complete the survey and give feedback to better improve the village on YOUR behalf.
We are please to announce the tentative attendees of:
Camelot Cellars Winery, Buckeye Lake Winery, and Sand Hollow Wineries.
For a little twist – we will have Legend Valley Cider
Buckeye Lake Brewery and Homestead Beer Co. will be there as well!
To Order and Pay for tickets online :
To get tickets in person, call 614-450-0237 to arrange pickup. Office hours currently by appointment only.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 3,700 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 3 trips to carry that many people.
The BDRC has been accepted to the Kroger Rewards program – now you can contribute by doing your grocery shopping. This will enable us to give back to our community through fracade grants, beautification efforts and restoration of the Victoria Opera House. Signing up is easy – just follow the steps below. Our Organization number is 54738
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO 54738 number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Baltimore: Uncorked a wine and beer tasting event will take place Saturday September 28, 5-9pm at the Baltimore VFW 3761. The event will feature Ohio wines from central Ohio wineries and Beer from Buckeye Lake Brewery. In addition there will be a selection of non-alcoholic cocktails for all to enjoy. The menu will feature popular hors d’oeuvre of the 1950′s and 60, and will feature some with a modern twist. In addition the VFW has invited Buckeye fans attending the event to view the 8pm OSU vs. Wisconson game on the big screen. The event will feature music from the era and the event will include a silent auction and 50/50 raffle. Raffle tickets are currently on sale at Rock A Bowtique and Flutterby Ceramics in Baltimore. Anyone may purchase raffle tickets and need not be present to win. All proceeds go toward the Victoria Opera House restoration project, the last Opera House in Fairfield County. For more information on the Victoria, go to www.SaveTheVictoria.org.
Tickets are $25 per person and include 6 drink tokens, there is also a $15 ticket for those not drinking or are the “designated driver” for the evening. Tickets can be purchased at 5 locations ( The Artist Within, COAL Computer, Flutterby Ceramics, J. Gumbos and Rock A Bowtique) or by contacting the Baltimore Downtown Restoration Committee at info@BaltimoreDowntownRestoration.com and 614-450-0237.
If you are interested in helping with or sponsoring the event please contact Judith Cosgray, Chairperson of the BDRC at the contact information above.