- Steve Cothrel – President
- Brandy McCreery – Vice President
- Michele Morrone – Treasurer
- Erin Bemiller – Secretary
- Michelle Brady – Events chair
- Nicole Roco – Farmers’ Market chair
- Lucrecia Wildermuth
- Sherry Looney
- Joseph Machado
- Ken Mauger
- Rick Foreman
- Teri Wise
- Andy Todd – VPCT Advisory Board
- Jill Henwood – Membership
Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at the Victoria Opera House at 7pm. The meetings are open to the public, and we are always looking for new individuals interested in holding a seat on the board.
Chairish the Arts: for several years the BDRC collected donated and scavenged chairs and loaned them to the high school art class. The students painted the chairs, which were then sold to raise money to restore the Opera House.
Click a picture to find out more about these special ways to help the community.
BALTIMORE DOWNTOWN RESTORATION
The BDRC is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization in the
Village of Baltimore, Ohio.